2023 Registration Now Live!
Great news paddlers – registration for the 2023 season is now live!
We’ve made some changes to the registration process this year, giving you more flexibility for practice times and available races.
This year, instead of choosing teams, you will choose which day(s) of the week you prefer to practice as well as which festival(s) you would like to attend.
- Mondays: 6:30-7:30pm starting Monday May 29th, for 17 weeks ($120)
- Tuesdays: 6:30-7:30pm starting Tuesday May 30th, for 17 weeks. ($120)
- Wednesdays: 6:30-7:30pm starting Wednesday May 31st, for 17 weeks. ($120)
- Thursdays: 6:30-7:30pm starting Thursday June 1st, for 17 weeks ($120)
- Festivals: Port Perry June 17, Hamilton July 8/9, Barrie August 19, Christie Lake Sept 23 (prices range from $60-$70 per festival)
The process is simple. Existing members can log in, and then choose their practice times and festivals. New members will need to first create a profile, and then they too can choose their practice times and festivals.
Some frequently asked questions:
- Where are the practices helds? At the docks at the foot of Bayfield Street, next to Heritage Park
- Can I practice more than once a week? YES – you can sign up for multiple days
- Do I have to choose all of my festivals now? NO – you can decide later which festivals you want to attend and pay for them then
- If I sign up for once a week practices now, but decide halfway through the season to practice twice a week, can I do that? YES – as long is there is space, this option will be available. Fees will be pro-rated
- Do you have further questions? Please contact us!