Online registration open!
In case you’ve missed the posts on our Facebook page over the past few weeks, this is just a note to let you know that registration is now open for the 2019 season for the following club teams:
- Dragon Boat Barrie – U24 – for paddlers aged 16 to 24
- PaddleAvengers – for beginner and recreational paddlers
- PowerStrokes – for intermediate paddlers (and beginners too!)
- PaddleStrong – for more experienced paddlers (and those willing to put in the work to get there!)
- That’s What Said – competitive women’s team
- Northmen – competitive men’s team
Please register soon to reserve your spot. In order to take advantage of a number of early bird deadlines for various festivals, we often have to make several thousands of dollars of payments by April 1st – we can’t do that without paid up registrations!
For more detailed information on our teams and to register, please go to: http://dragonboatbarrie.com/teams/
Also… we still have a few spaces left for our Spring Dryland Training. Registration for that can be found here: http://dragonboatbarrie.com/programs/spring-training/