Please join us at our Annual General Meeting taking place Thursday January 24, 2019 at the Painswick branch of the Barrie Public Library, in the south end of Barrie. The meeting will begin at 6:30pm sharp.
Topics for discussion include an overview of 2018 events and finances, and plans for 2019.
Members in good standing will have the ability to vote on various items. A member in good standing is anyone who has paid their $25 membership fee. Please e-mail email@example.com if you wish to verify your standing.
- Opening Remarks / Welcome
- Approval of Minutes from last AGM
- Presentation of Annual Report and Financials
- Survey Results
- Motions to be put forward – none at this time
- Elections for the Board of Directors
- Nominations can be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . Two members must submit the nomination, and the nominee must accept the nomination. Nominations in writing will be accepted up until 5pm Thursday January 25th.
- Nominations will also be accepted from the floor at the AGM if duly moved and seconded and if the person being nominated indicates acceptance
- Team overviews for 2019 season
- Any other business // Open Forum
- Closing Remarks
A meeting of the new board will take place IMMEDIATELY after the AGM.