Membership with Dragon Boat Barrie is just $25/year. Membership provides you with access to all club-wide events and activities. Additional fees may apply, including individual team fees and seasonal training fees.
Individual team fees are posted on their respective team pages. Click here for more details.
The DBB Membership period runs from April 1st to March 31st.
DBB Members must also complete two (2) hours of volunteer service to the club. More details can be found here.
Membership fees are non-refundable.
How do I become a member?
- Complete our online Membership Application here (opens in new window)
- Add $25 DBB Membership Fee to your Shopping Cart here, and complete check out process:
- Once you have completed the above two steps, you are registered!
For alternative forms of payment, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
What does my DBB Membership fee provide me with?
- Ability to participate on DBB teams
- Discounted gym memberships with the City of Barrie rec centres
- Access to club activities
- Access to winter training facilities
- Discounts on paddles for club-wide orders
- Ability to vote on club matters at the Annual General Meeting
To get on our mailing list, please send us a message here.