Dragon Boat Barrie is now registered with Green Go Recycling to help with our fundraising efforts.
Anyone can go in and drop off recyclables at the facility. Just give them the name “Dragon Boat Barrie”, and they will weigh the items, register them and contact us to issue any money for these items.
They are located at 151 John Street, Barrie, just off of Anne Street.
They are open Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm, and Saturday 8am to 12pm.
Please collect and drop off:
- Anything with a cord, circuit board or battery …
- Computers, laptops
- Mice, keyboards, printers, copiers
- Phones, scanners, fax machines
- Monitors & televisions
- Cell phones & digital cameras (cell phones $$)
- Small appliances, toasters, kettles, blenders… (not fridges or freezers)
- Power tools
- CD, DVD, VHS & tape players
- Video game systems & controllers
- Software, radios, speakers, amps
- Wires, cables & chargers
- Automotive parts (big money for used rotors/shoes)
- Used household and car batteries
- Scrap metal….